Dec 17, 2011

Find a Gardener in Chennai


I just want to introduce this gardener from Chennai who helps us in our garden.  This gardener is multi-talented and he also helps us with plumping and electrical work. The other day he was telling me that he wants to find some more garden work and I thought I would give him some coverage through my blog. So, if you are looking for a gardener from Chennai call him. He claims that he is ready to work anywhere within the city and this guy usually doesn't overcharge. If you are looking for some help with your garden work call him on his cell at 9840642161. His name is Purushottam and he speaks only Tamil. 


1 comment:

  1. You are fortunate to have him. It's difficult, in any country, to find qualified help in just about any area. Someone who knows how to grow plants and take care of a garden is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete